The clinic is private and independent, accepting self-referrals for assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of a wide range of conditions and injuries. The clinic also takes referrals from local GPs and Orthopaedic Consultants based at Airedale General Hospital, the Yorkshire Clinic, Gisburn Park and the Leeds and Manchester.
Our staff provide expert assessment and specialist treatment for all musculo-skeletal injuries and we have a network of top consultants with whom we liase for assisting with the management of injuries. We link rehabilitation of injury with general fitness and the clinic has strong links with Local Gyms. The clinic is a Physio First Centre and our staff are members of OCPPP.
Airedale Physiotherapy is an Approved BUPA Centre, a member of an elite network in the UK of Clinics used as this meets a high quality and cost effective criteria and standards required by the nation’s largest medical insurer.
We are also approved providers for all the major medical insurers; AXA PPP, WPA, Aviva, Pruhealth, Groupama, Cigna., Simply Health and many other medical insurance companies.
What do we treat?
- spinal problems, whiplash, acute low back pain
- post operative rehabilitations – hips, knees, ankles, shoulders
- repetitive strain injuries
- sports injuries – first aid specific to injury and ongoing rehabilitation treatment
We have a specialist physiotherapist who works in this field treating children.
- for specialist treatment of back pain pregnancy
- urinary problems
After thorough assessment we may use the following treatments:-
- manipulations and mobilisations
- electrical treatments
- acupuncture or dry needling